Army Of Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Clan |AoA|. We Are Currently Recruited And We Will Need You To Register On The Site. We Accept Any Age And Any Game You Play.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

noob over time?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scytheblade
|AoA| Lieutenant General
|AoA| Lieutenant General
Scytheblade

noob over time? Empty
PostSubject: noob over time?   noob over time? EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 6:04 am

Hey, ive been playing BF2 a whole lot lately. Theres something odd, though. The more i play it, the worse i get!

you know how u can play a song over and over and you never get tired of it but it starts sounding different?
i think that happened to me with BF2, cuz lately, i have been terrible, and im getting frustrated with it Im gonna take a break for a couple of days, and just do other stuff. ill still be on ts and forums, dont worry!, i just need a break to do other stuff
Has anyone else felt like that?
oh, then im gonna play as well as i usually do, cuz im sick of not pwning
Back to top Go down
Scytheblade
|AoA| Lieutenant General
|AoA| Lieutenant General
Scytheblade

noob over time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob over time?   noob over time? EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:14 pm

Fuck that i'm better.
Back to top Go down
Brahma Bull
|AoA| Staff Sergeant
|AoA| Staff Sergeant

noob over time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob over time?   noob over time? EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 6:42 pm

I totally know that feeling. It's kind of weird, normally it's like "the more you practise/play, the better you get", but not in BF.

If I am no more good, I take a day off and come back the other day even mightier Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

noob over time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: noob over time?   noob over time? Empty

Back to top Go down

noob over time?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army Of Assassins :: Open Chat :: Spam-
Jump to: