Army Of Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Clan |AoA|. We Are Currently Recruited And We Will Need You To Register On The Site. We Accept Any Age And Any Game You Play.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what the hell?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scytheblade
|AoA| Lieutenant General
|AoA| Lieutenant General
Scytheblade

what the hell? Empty
PostSubject: what the hell?   what the hell? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:34 am

Ok, so i formatted my harddrive (wiped it, and reinstalled everything) and i try installing bf2
but every time i get to a certain point, it says OOPS TRY AGAIN BITCH HAHAHHA FUCK YOU
and it kinda pisses me off, anyone know wtf to do?
Back to top Go down

what the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the hell?   what the hell? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:37 pm

yes i no what it is ok my 2 bf2s cd was like that and now all u need 2 do is get a new bf2 CD it is not the code it is the bf2 CD and i got the 1 u get the packs on but now i can not play on it fucking bf2 CD suck so all u need is a new CD not the code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. my bf2 was like that and i got my bro CD and it was ok so new CD 4 u lolol u get 2 the midd and it will pop up and u go back 2 the 1st bit = new cd new cd new cd new cd new cd new cd new cd love u but i am not paying lololol mif that is how u spell paying lol i am shit at my spelling
Back to top Go down
Scytheblade
|AoA| Lieutenant General
|AoA| Lieutenant General
Scytheblade

what the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the hell?   what the hell? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:39 pm

yah thx man i figured it out, i cleaned off the cd with some cd healer shit and it worked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the hell?   what the hell? Empty

Back to top Go down

what the hell?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army Of Assassins :: Open Chat :: Spam-
Jump to: